Please read the terms of this agreement carefully!
You must also read the unit’s instruction booklet, before you use any of the RV’s features. A copy is placed in each trailer.
Rentor: NewHorizonRVrentals.com Jake & Styn Hoekstra O/A: New Horizon RV Rentals
- A non-refundable reservation deposit of $150.00 is required.
- Non-refundable rental to be paid in full 3 weeks prior to rental period
(There may be exceptions for extenuating circumstances) We reserve the right to rent out the trailer to another client if the invoice for the final balance is not paid in full 3 weeks before the rental period.
- A refundable damage deposit of $500 may be required 3 weeks before the rental period.
- There will be a $35 charge for emptying and rinsing the holding tanks
- Improper cleaning of the unit, including fridge, kitchen, bath, and bedroom will result in an automatic charge of up to $250
- A deductible will be applied per accident. A police report must be filed.
- All repairs require pre-authorization.
- Damage caused by negligence or abuse will be your responsibility. To avoid late charges the unit must be vacated or returned by 10:00 am at the end of the rental period.
- Late charges at $ 25.00/hr or double the daily rate will apply.
- No refunds on early returns.
- The unit is not to be taken on gravel roads (other than campsites).
- A self tow levy is applicable for all ‘self tow’ rentals (fee depends on distance travelled).
- Insurance is included in the rental fee and covers five million liability.
- Personal contents are not covered.
- NO SMOKING INSIDE THE UNIT OR WITHIN 3 METRES FROM THE RV AND NO PETS INSIDE. A $200 cleaning charge will be applied if the unit is contaminated by animals or smoke
Restrictions for Self Tow:
- $500 upfront damage deposit is required for self-tow trailers
- There is a self-tow levy of $45 plus 10 cents per km
- Renter must be properly licensed with RV towing experience, or take a $50 orientation course
- Renter must be a minimum of 25 years of age.
- Renter must have a valid driver’s license
- Renter must empty the waste tanks properly. A minimum $50 charge applies if not empty. Further charges may apply if tanks are blocked.
- Renter is responsible for any and all claims
- For travel into US a New Horizon RV letter of authorization is required together with a copy of the insurance documents.
- Our rental trailers cannot cross Mexico’s border or be towed within the country of Mexico
Prep Fee on all units $ 75.00 includes: 1 tank of propane; toilet chemicals; cleaners; dish/hand soap;toilet paper; paper towel, garbage bags, matches.
Delivering and picking up the trailer to and from your favourite campsite. Leveling the trailer; starting the fridge/freezer; filling up the water tanks; emptying the holding tanks at the end of your stay. Washing the outside.
Delivery and set up charges vary based on the location that we will deliver to. Please call for a quote on delivery and setup. Due to increases in fuel prices over the past four years, we finally have to increase our delivery rates by 12 % to cover our drivers’ costs.
In order to cover our new annual PUP (Park Use Permit) levy, we need to charge each RV going to a BC Provincial Park an additional $45.00 fee.
*All rates include insurance – All our Rental Trailers are Fully Insured*